CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

postcrossing


postcrossing
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

This concept is so much more cheerful than my entry below. Thanks, Susan! She always finds the coolest stuff...

I've already got 3 addresses (the maximum you can get at once), now to find the postcards. How cool would it be to send handmade ones?

Now, can anyone tell me how to add a link to a Flickr image? Grr...

3 Comments:

  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger Denise said…

    Thanks for stopping by, Chris. Wish I could read German...

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger sUsAn said…

    :) Handmade postcards would be very fun! I actually have a couple that I made years ago with an autumn theme...now to dig them up! Thx for the idea!

     
  • At 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There is a forum for all postcrossers at http://postcrossing.at

    To you saw this? It is interesting!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home