CreativeExile

"Whatever shall we do in that remote spot? Well, we'll write our memoirs. Work is the scythe of time." --Napoleon Bonaparte, on his way into exile.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Full court


Full court
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile.

We were in Cincinnati this weekend for the Master's Tournament (part of the U.S. Open series...the blue courts are a tip-off, FYI). This was just after the Federer-Ginepri semi-final on Saturday. They finished up *moments* before the rain started.

This shot (Shocker! A decent one of me!) shows how far we were from the court. Not bad seats, actually. The tennis ball around my neck is actually a pair of binoculars. Cracked us both up, we had to have them, even though they were useless.

Of course, I'd rather have spent my weekend at the fleece fair in Allegan, but I blew my budget at the rubber stamp show earlier this month, and since Tess was at my mom and dad's, it was a good weekend to get away with my sweetie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home